Replacement Roof Vent For 2002 Haulmaster Enclosed Cargo Trailer
looking for repair parts for 2002 Haul master cargo trailer- CRL610535 looking for roof vent and parts for the bottom of the rear double doors. The bottom strip has been bent and is broken.
asked by: Michael S
We offer several types of vents that may be what you are looking for in a replacement vent for your Haulmaster Cargo Trailer. Vents will vary, depending on the hinge type, the style lid, and the operation. I have linked you to our product page for the vents we offer.
If you are just wanting to replace the vent lid, the best way to see if we have a replacement part would be to inspect the remaining portion of the vent on the trailer for any information like the manufacturer and any model number. If you cannot find any of that info, you can take the measurements of the vent opening, Also if you are just planning on replacing the vent lid, and wish to send me a photo of what the hinge looks like, we can see if we can find a match for you. I have linked you to our product page for replacement lids for vents.
The Ventline Non-Powered Trailer Roof Vent, part # V2092SP-28 you referenced, will fit an opening in a trailer roof that is 14-1/2 inches square, and 1-7/8 inch to 2-3/4 inches thick. You will want to make sure that you apply sealant to the bottom of the flange when installing.
If you are going to replace the entire vent, I also recommend the Installation Kit, part # 344270KITW. This kit includes the caulk, tape, and all the screws you should need to install your replacement vent. If you wish to send me the dimensions of the opening you have in your trailer, I can check the vents we have available and see what may be a match.
For the trim on the bottom of the doors on your trailer, I would suggest contacting the manufacturer, or possibly contacting a metal fabrication shop that can make replacement parts. If you get the dimensions of the trim, you may be able to find material at a hardware store that would work.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- RV Vents and Fans
- Vent Install Kit
- LaSalle Bristol
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Shop: Vent Cover for Ventline Old Style Rounded Dome Trailer Roof Vents - Blue/Grey
- Shop: Metal Low Profile Replacement Cover
- Shop: Vent Cover for Ventline Old Style Rounded Dome Trailer Roof Vents - White
- Shop: Replacement Dome for Ventline E-Z Lift Ventadome Trailer Roof Vent - White
- Q&A: Which Roof Vent Cover Do I Need for 2006 Coachmen Ramp and Camp
- Q&A: Replacement 14 x 14 Trailer Roof Vents and Installation Kit
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Cover For Ventline AS-13-M-V101
- Search Results: roof vent
- Shop: Replacement Dome Assembly for Ventline Ventadome Trailer Roof Vent - White - Wedge Shape - Plastic
- Article: How to Replace an RV Roof Vent Cover
- Shop: Trailer Hitch
- Video: Ventline Ventadome Replacement Vent Installation
- Shop: Replacement Dome Assembly for Ventline Ventadome Trailer Roof Vent - Smoke - Wedge Shape - Plastic
- Search Results: vent cover
- Video: Ventline Trailer Roof Vent Installation
- Q&A: Can Generator Be Ran While Installed on MORryde RV Generator Slide Out Tray
- Shop: RV Roof Membrane
- Video: Ventline Ventadome Trailer Roof Vent Installation
- Shop: Trailer Wiring
- Search Results: vent
- Search Results: roof vent cover
- Video: Ventline White Plastic Enclosed Trailer Vent Cover Installation
- Shop: Suspension Enhancement
- Shop: Replacement MaxxFan Plus 4-Speed Roof Vent with White Lid
- Search Results: skylight
- Video: Ventline Smoke Plastic Enclosed Trailer Vent Cover Installation
- Shop: RV Air Conditioner
- Shop: RV Interior Lighting
- Search Results: bv0554~01
- Search Results: vent covers