bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Parts Needed To Convert A 4-Pole Vehicle Connector To A 6-Way For Flat Towing


Hi, After buying a new car and wanting to keep my blue ox set up, I have a slight problem, I have a different connector on the car side. The new setup on my car is a flat 4 pin… Would you have an adapter that would work? Stay safe


Expert Reply:

While there is not an adapter for your new car with a 4-pole, we do still have exactly what you need.

You are going to have to cut off the existing 4-pole and re-wire it to the:

-RoadMaster 6-Wire Trailer Connector # RM-910030-7.

You may also need a bracket to secure the connector to the vehicle # RM-910030-5.

Finally, if you need more wiring, you can use # 16-4B-1 which is sold by the foot.

expert reply by:
Bryce D

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>