bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Additional Sensors Needed For A TST 507 TPMS System


I will be towing a jeep with my Rv. The RV will have Tst 507 installed. The jeep has rubber valve stems. What sensors do I need for the jeep to work with the Tst 507 on the RV?


Expert Reply:

If you're wanting to get just the sensors for your TST-507 # TST-507-FT-6-C system then you can get additional sensors with part # TST-507-FT-S2. Since the additional sensors only come in a 2-pack you will need to order two to get enough sensors for your Jeep.

expert reply by:
Kevin C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>