Depth Needed To Install Lippert SolidSteps In A 2016 Grand Design Momentum
We have a 2016 GD Momentum 397th. The doorway in the kitchen area is 29 and 1/2 wide. There are steps going up into the main bathroom and master suite. Will these clear those steps? We dont want them to hang up or rub on them.
asked by: Valerie M
Helpful Expert Reply:
The SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps # LC791575 are approximately 9" in depth from the threshold stop to the edge of the steps (pictured below). You'll need to measure from the doorstop in the center of your threshold out and see just how much space you have between it and the steps to know if these will fit.
(click to enlarge)
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Quick Release Hinge For Lippert Manual Fold Down Steps
- Installing SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps on Trailer
- Clearance Needed to Deploy the Quad SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps
- Will the SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps Fit a 29 Wide Doorway
- Will SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps Fit A 29-1/4" Door Frame
- Will the SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps Work With a Screen Door
- How is Lippert SolidStep Installed on 2018 Keystone Sprinter?
- Which Generation is the SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps LC791575
- Compatible Handrail For A Lippert SolidStep On A Keystone Arcadia
- Installation of SolidStep with Threshold Depth Issue
- Will the SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps Fit a 2018 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS
- Installation of Solid Step Manual Fold-Down Steps # LC678027 Without Threshold Lip
- Will Trailer Door Close With Lippert SolidStep Installed and Folded Down?
- Will SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps Fit a 2014 Keystone Laredo
- Recommended Hand Rail for Lippert SolidStep Fold Down RV Steps
- How to Choose the Correct Quad Step Assembly for Trailer
- Recommended Steps for Camper
- Will Screen Door Strut Interfere with Install of Lippert SolidStep
- Lippert SolidSteps to Fit a 30 Inch Doorway
- How Far In Does The Lippert SolidStep Sit Inside Of The RV
- Replacement Retainer for the Lippert Solid Steps
- What Might Cause Lippert SolidStep to Make Shutting Door Difficult
- Recommended Lippert SolidStep for a 2014 Keystone Montana 3402RL
- Recommended Fold-Up Steps for 2008 Montana with a 29 inch Wide Doorway
- How Does the SolidStep Part # LC791575 Install and Operate
- Recommended Steps for Upgrading From Lippert 3 Steps to 4 Steps