bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Monitor Light for Demco SBS DUO Stay N Play Braking System


I need to replace the LED light that comes with the Demco 9599006 brake system. Do you have this part for sale?


Expert Reply:

We do offer the replacement LED monitor light you are looking for with the Replacement LED Monitor Light part # SM99612 for the Demco SBS DUO part # SM99251.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>