bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Switches For A Lippert Electric Trailer Jack Model 181794


Is there replacement switch for trailer jack


Expert Reply:

To replace the extend/retract switch on your Lippert 181794 Electric Trailer Jack you'll simply need the Replacement Extend/Retract Switch for Lippert Electric Trailer Jack # LC49MD.

If you're needing to replace the on/off or just both switches then I recommend the Replacement Top Cover for Lippert Electric Trailer Jack - Black # LC285160 which will replace the top cover and both switches.

expert reply by:
Kevin C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>