bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Replacement Holding Tank Sensors For A 1998 Goergie Boy Cruise Master Motorhome


I have a 98 class A Georgie Boy Cruise Master on a Freightliner chassis with holding tanks that have wired sensors into the tanks all displaying on the range hood. Does anyone make a replacement sensor that is non-immersive and will wire into my stock harness and display. The stock type give false readings because of being immersed.


Expert Reply:

We carry the SeeLevel Tank Sensors which stick to the sides of your tanks and can reuse the wiring for your current tank sensors for an easy installation. The monitor display would need to be swapped out but from replacing these a few times myself I can confirm that it really isn't difficult.

There are a bunch of options available when it comes to the monitors depending on what you'd like it to monitor (multiple black or grey tanks, propane, water pump switch, etc.) so if you're just wanting to monitor your holding tanks you'll want the SeeLeveL RV Holding Tank Monitoring System # SE99VR. If you're wanting it to do more then let me know and I can find the correct fit for your needs.

I've attached a video below where I'll help walk you through the installation.

expert reply by:
Kevin C

Product Page this Question was Asked From