bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Spring for Collar Lok Style Trailer Coupler


Where can I get a spring for inside the hitch? 2” ball size in my horse trailer. I was broken while it was being moved with a tractor


Expert Reply:

For collar lok style couplers like the Bulldog part # BD028463 that you referenced we have replacement springs with the part # BD500354.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>