bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Can Curt Hi Rise Hitch Ball C40034 be Used with Curt Ball Mount # C45338  


The aftermarket hitch I have installed on my vehicle is mounted pretty low so use Curt 45338 ball mount to give me just short of 7 inches of rise. But for my new trailer I am still 2 inches short to have it level. Can I use hitch ball 40036 with 2 inch rise to get the trailer level when I use 45338 in rise orientation?


Expert Reply:

Since the Curt Hi Rise Hitch ball part # C40034 is designed for a 1 inch diameter hitch ball hole you'd need the hitch ball bushing part # 58184 to use it with the Curt ball mount # C45338 that you have.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>