Replacement Wheel Stud for Easy Grease Trailer Hub and Drum Assembly for 5.2K & 6K Axles
what size wheel stud is used with this hub? I cant seem to find replacements that are 1-1/4 inch long on your website, can you point me in the right direction thanks
asked by: JuniorV
The Easy Grease Trailer Hub and Drum Assembly # AKHD-655-6-EZ-K does use the 1/2" diameter x 1-1/4" long wheel studs and while we don't have any that match those specs exactly, the closest one we have is the Replacement Trailer Hub Wheel Stud # 165981 which is just 1/4" longer than the studs you have on the hub and drum assembly so it will work out just fine if you aren't able to source some locally.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Boat Trailer Wheels
- Trailer Hubs and Drums
- Trailer Tires and Wheels
- Wheel Studs
- 1/2 Inch Diameter
- Drive-In Stud
- 1-1/2 Inch Long
more information >
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Can a Hub with Outer Bearing 15123 and LM67048 Both Fit Same Spindle
- Replacement Hub for #42 Spindle on Homemade Trailer
- Determining Axle Capacity on 1978 Enclosed Gooseneck Trailer
- Does AKHD-655-6-EZ-K Pre-Lubed 3500 lb Hub Drum Need Additional Grease Before Installation
- Replacement Hub and Drum Assemblies with Inner Bearing 25580 and Outer Bearing 15123
- Is It Possible To Use 17-1/2" Wheels For 5/8" Studs On Hub With 9/16" Studs?
- Bearing And Grease Seals For A Dexter Axle # 50092
- Wheel and Tire that Fits Dexter Hub 8-249
- Are Dexter and Lippert 5,200 lb Brake Assemblies and Hubs Interchangeable
- Hub Drum Recommendation to Fit 42 Spindle with 6 on 5-1/2 inch Bolt Pattern
- How Many Hub and Drum Assemblies Are Included In The Trailer Hub and Drum Assembly AKHD-655-6-EZ-K?
- Can Trailer Wheel Fit on Hub if the Center Hole is Larger Than Hub Bore
- Replacement Hub and Drum Assembly for Equipment Trailer with Mobile Home Axles
- Can Self-Adjusting Brakes Be Added As Replacements For Regular Brake Assemblies?
- Grease Seal with ID of 2.13 Needed for Hub and Drum Assembly # AKHD-655-6-EZ-K
- Replacement Hub/Drum for Traileir with 5,200 lb Axles
- How to Determine Correct Replacement Axle, Bearings & Brakes For Big Tex Trailer
- Replacement Brakes and Hubs for a 2019 Rockwood Ultra Lite 2614BS
- What Type Of Grease Do The Bearings On Trailer Hub and Drum Assembly # AKHD-655-6-EZ-K Come With?
- Replacement Hub/Drum and Braking Assemblies for 6K Dexter Axle Torflex EZ Lube Axles
- Converting from 5 on 4-1/2 Inch Trailer Hubs to 6 on 5-1/2 Inch Hubs
- Replacement Hub/Drum for Stealth Toy Hauler with Lippert Axle V000188836
- Adding 6k lbs Capacity Disc Brakes to Lippert 5200 Axles
- Do I Need To Use A Weight Distribution System When Towing My Trailer?
- Hub Recommendation for EZ Load Boat Trailer with Number 42 Spindle
- Parts Needed to Add Brakes to Trailer with 5,200 lb Axles
- Will etrailer EZ Lube Hub AKHD-655-6-EZ-K Fit an AL/KO Axle Rated for 4400 Pounds
- Replacement Hub/Drums and Brake Assemblies for Trailer with 5,200 lb Axle
- Should There Be Any Play After Installing An Easy Grease Trailer Hub and Drum Assembly