Recommended Lippert SolidSteps For A 2018 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen Travel Trailer
My measurements are 29 3/8 for the width and I’m 35” from threshold to ground. Will we run into issues if we order the quad step?
asked by: Allan P
The SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps for 29" to 36" Wide RV Door Frames # LC791575 you referenced fall within your 29-3/8" entry width and 35" entry height so you should have no problems. The steps themselves will be a bit shorter with the legs making up the difference for the 35" entry height.
In my experience most campsites are gravel and the location your steps usually line up with is almost always downhill so you'll have a bit extra leg to make up for the drop, whereas the smaller size would most likely tap out before the drop is met.
- Article: How to Measure for Travel Trailer and Fifth Wheel Steps
- Q&A: Which Lippert Ground Control 3.0 System Is Recommended for a 37' Fifth Wheel
- Q&A: Pocket Kit for Handrail for Second Generation 4-Step MORryde Steps
- Q&A: Solutions To Add More Clearance For Lippert Ground Control 3.0 Jack Legs
- Q&A: How To Find the Correct SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps for a 2014 Grand Design Solitude 369RL
- Q&A: Dimensions of SolidStep Locking RV Storage Box
- Q&A: Wiring Diagram for Lippert Stabilization Jack LC298707
- Q&A: Is There SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps For a 24 Inch Wide Doorway
- Article: How Much Solar Power Do I Need For My RV?
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Article: No Missteps Here: Best Camper and RV Steps (2022)
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: 2011 Ford Super Duty with 5th-Wheel/Gooseneck Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: Top Weight Distribution Hitches for a Buttery Smooth Ride