bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Converter Solution for Magnetek 6332


My converter went out my question is should I change the whole panel out or just the converter?


Expert Reply:

The Replacement Converter for your Magnetek Converter Series 6300 Model 6332 is going to be the Replacement Converter for Parallax/Magnetek or WFCO RV Power Centers - 35 Amp item # PD4635V. This would be the simplest way to fix your issue and it actually will increase your amperage a bit from 32 amps to 35 amps.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>