bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Required Hardware for Replacement Large Claw Assembly for Yakima RailGrab


What hardware do I need to buy when I purchase the part #Y80144 Replacement Large Claw Assembly for Yakima Railgrab? Is it the part # Y8880148?


Expert Reply:

If you don't have the Replacement Adjustment Knobs # Y8880148 then you will need them to attach the Replacement Large Claw Assembly # Y80144. The knob is what allows you to attach the claw assembly to the Upper Claw Base # Y8880279 on your RailGrab towers.

expert reply by:
Robin H

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>