bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Pin Lock For TorkLift FastGun Handle  


Hi, is there a replacement kit for the rubber circle grommet on the torklift pin locks? We lost one of them and would like to get a replacement but are unsure of the correct size.


Expert Reply:

Though we do not have a replacement grommets for the TorkLift pin lock you can purchase The Replacement Pin Lock for TorkLift FastGun and Derringer Turnbuckle Handles # TL11001 which replaces the whole pin lock.

The lock will secure the TorkLift FastGun handle on the turnbuckle and your camper tie-down system. It has an automotive-quality plating that helps resist rust. If you want to replace all four locks The Pin Locks for TorkLift FastGun and Derringer Turnbuckle Handles # TLS9500 will replace all four.

I attached a review video link below.

expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>