Can the Lippert Waste Master RV Sewer Hose Be Trimmed?
Is it possible to use only the end of your system that connects to the RV with a standard hose? I don’t have storage capacity for the heavy hose and terminal end. I’m talking about a quick connect for the RV and hose end that would in my current hose and fasten to the RV. Hope I’m making sense. Thank you for your help.
asked by: Kay A
While we do not have what you're looking for, but if storage is the issue, then you can just trim the excess of the Lippert Waste Master RV Sewer Hose w/ Leakproof Camlock and 90-Degree Nozzle # LC359724 and glue the pieces back together with the Valterra ABS Solvent Cement # A05-0303.
This will allow you to trim the hose down to a manageable length for your RV and still allow you to use it.
Attached are a couple of videos for you to check out as well.
If you're after something different, let me know and I'd be happy to help.
Products Referenced in This Question
- RV Sewer Hose Fittings
- Sewer Seals and Gaskets
- ABS Cement
more information >
- Search Results: sewer hose
- Shop: Replacement Crown Gear for Lippert RV Slide-Out Mechanism
- Q&A: Best Equalizer Upgrade, Shocks, Suspension Kit For 8,000 lb Triple Axle Trailer w/ 35" Axle Spacing
- Q&A: Will Anti-Rattle Hitch Lock and Cable for Swagman Bike Racks Fit a 3 Inch Hitch
- Q&A: Recommend Storage for the Lippert Waste Master RV Sewer Hose
- Q&A: Replacement Brakes and Hub/Drum Assembly for a 2003 Northwood Artic Fox
- Q&A: Will the Viper RV Sewer Hose # D04-0475 Store in a Typical 4" Bumper
- Q&A: Recommended Gooseneck Pin Box to Replace a Lippert Rhino w/ a 5,250 lbs Tongue Weight Capacity
- Q&A: RV Gutter Spouts for Enclosed Cargo Trailers
- Article: Best Air Bag Suspension (2023)
- Article: Towing a Trailer? Let's Talk About Brake Controllers
- Article: 2023 Best Gifts for Auto Enthusiasts
- Article: 30-Amp and 50-Amp RV Service: 8 Things You Need to Know
- Article: Flat Towing Package for 1998-2006 Jeep Wrangler
- Article: Performance Chips and Modules
- Article: RV Cell Boosters, How Do They Work?