bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Parts Needed to Install the K-Source Vision System on a 2011 Dodge Ram 1500


What else am I going to need in addition to cable extension for a complete installation on a dodge ram 1500 2011 long bed, is the fuse tap the same # on the video for a ram , also what is the additional cost? Thanks


Expert Reply:

All you should really need to install the K-Source Vision System # KSWS-8 that you referenced would be what comes with the product, the K Source 12-Foot Camera Extension Cable # KSVS8-12 and the Firestone Fuse Circuit Tap Kit # F2526 and you should be good to go.

The price for these products are on the product pages.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Video/Article/FAQ this Question was Asked From

Article or Video
Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages