bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Replacement Hardware Kit


Shouldnt the spacer plates have a square hole to properly receive the carriage bolt?


Expert Reply:

That would make a lot more sense for carriage bolts. The Draw-Tite Hitch item # 41504, that the item # 01685 is for, comes with square holed spacer plates. The best option for ordering replacement hardware is the Replacement Hardware Kit item # RHK. You will go to the product page and select the manufacturer and enter in your hitch's item number and get the correct hardware and spacers you will need to complete your install.

expert reply by:
Jerred H

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>