bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Hardware Kit For Mounting Class III Trailer Hitch Receiver On a 2011 Ford Crown Victoria  


Hello, I recently purchased a Class 3 Trailer Hitch Curt or Reese, I cant remember which from a friend for my 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police modeld. It did not come with hardware or any installation kit. Ive installed one before on a previous vehicle, so I know approximately what I need, but is there a kit you can recommend specifically for this application? I dont think Ill be able to get a wrench into the frame tube in order to tighten a standard hex-head bolt. Thank you!


Expert Reply:

We do carry Replacement Hardware Kits # RHK for trailer hitch receivers. It is best to identify which receiver you have for your 2011 Ford Crown Victoria as you will need to provide the hitch model number when ordering the hardware kit. We do still carry both the Curt # 13707 and Draw-Tite # 41116 (same as Reese) receivers you can use to compare to the receiver you have to determine the correct part.

We do have the Hopkins Active Tail Light Converter with Install Kit # 46255 which you can install with the receiver. This will give you a 4-way flat connector for small trailers you may tow or Auxiliary Lights # C53201.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>