Weight Capacity of Malone Axis Load Roller for Malone Truck Bed and Roof Load Extender
Want to put this on a flat bed trailer for a drift boat. It will only be for loading boat on the trailer not for transporting it so the roller will not carry the weight of the boat. The boat boat weighs under 300 lbs. Is this roller strong enough?
asked by: Mike
Helpful Expert Reply:
The Malone Axis Load Roller for Malone Truck Bed and Roof Load Extender part # MAL52VR has a listed weight capacity of 250 lbs per the manufacturer so as long as what you're wanting to load is under this, you'll be good to go.
- Q&A: Will the Thule Caprock Attach to a 2024 Subaru Forester Wilderness Using Evo Feet?
- Q&A: How Is Rhino-Rack Roof Rack System Installed On Camper Shell
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between the Rhino Rack # Y02-490B-ST and the # Y02-490B ?
- Q&A: Are There 1/4 Turn Channel Nuts For The Bottom Channels In The Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform?
- Q&A: Truck Rack to Haul 2 Kayaks on2018 RAM 2500
- Q&A: What Are the Loops on the Curt Front Mount Trailer Hitch 31180 Receiver Used For
- Q&A: How To Install the Spindle Nut on a 12,000 Pound Dexter Axle
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: How to Strap a Kayak to a Roof Rack in 4 Steps (With Pictures)
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: Double-Eye Trailer Suspension System Review
- Article: How to Accurately Measure Trailer Leaf Springs
- Article: How to Raise Your Travel Trailer Height
- Article: Trailer Maintenance Schedule