Where is the Kuat Grip Ski and Snowboard Carrier Made
What country is this rack made in?
asked by: Shawn S
The Kuat Grip Ski and Snowboard Carrier part # GRR6B is made overseas but don't let that steer you away from this carrier as it's one of the best options on the market for skis/snowboards. It's also backed by a lifetime warranty so if you ever do run into any issues with manufacturing, you'd be covered. The Kuat Grip Ski is unique in that you can slide the rack out for easier loading. It also has locks for security.
If you're looking for a USA made carrier, the only option we have for this is the SeaSucker Ski and Snowboard Carrier part # SEA46ZR which attaches to a bare roof therefore no rack is needed. It has a slightly smaller ski/board capacity.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Ski and Snowboard Racks
- Roof Rack
- Suction Cup Mount
- 2 Snowboards
- 4 Pairs of Skis
- No Crossbars
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Length and Height of the Kuat Grip 6 and Kuat Grip 4
- Q&A: 2024 Hyundai Tucson Trailer Hitch Receiver Recommendation for a Bike Rack
- Q&A: Height Added to 2021 Lexus GX 460 With Inno Roof Rack
- Q&A: What Roof Rack Kits Will Work with the RetraxPRO XR Hard Tonneau Covers
- Q&A: Can Kuat Snowboard And Ski Carrier KU44FR Hold Fishing Rods?
- Q&A: Recommended Malone Roof Rack for a 2023 Subaru Outback Wilderness
- Q&A: Parts to Add Inno Square Crossbar Roof Rack to 2022 Toyota RAV4 with Flush Rails
- Article: How to Measure for Trailer Hitch Drop
- Article: Trailer Hitch Receiver Sizes
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: 2023 Best Gifts for Boaters & Fishing Enthusiasts
- Article: Roof Rack Information
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers
- Article: How to Tie Down Skis and Snowboards to a Roof Rack