What To Do If Your SnapPads Are Giving You A Hard Time During Installation
I bought a set of four SnapPad leveling jack pads for our new motorhome. They appear to be the right size round opening a fraction smaller than the metal foot, which appears to just fit inside the rim. But I cant get them to mount. The jacks land on them dead center, but the jack foot doesnt snap into the rubber pad rim. Ive even tried putting the pad on blocks so that its very close to the retracted jack - to make sure its aligned. Nothing. Is there any other way to mount these things?
asked by: Jon G
If you're having trouble installing your SnapPads # SP54FR4 then SnapPad actually recommends lifting the jack foot up 3-4" and using a shim to pry the corner of the pad up and help as the jack foot comes back down, sort of like using a shoe horn to get your foot into a shoe.
You could also try rubbing a bit of dish soap around the rim of the pad and jack foot to help it slide in easier.
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Replacement Single 9 inch Round SnapPad
- Can a Bent Landing Gear Foot Pad Be Used With a SnapPad?
- How to Determine What are the Correct Jack Pads
- Snap Pad Fit for Lippert 6 Jack Ground Control 3.0
- Are Single SnapPad Replacements Available For Purchase
- Comparing SnapPad XTRA Jack Pads SP54FR4 and SN78FR
- What Replacement Snap Pads Will Work With My Lippert Ground Control 3.0 9 Inch Round Feet
- Snap Pads For 2018 Newmar Bay Star
- Recommended SnapPads For The Lippert Ground Control Leveling System # LC672136
- Determining The Correct SnapPads For A 2023 Entegra Accolade Super C Motorhome
- 9 inch SnapPad that Fits 2021 Jayco Eagle HT
- SnapPad or Stromberg Jack Foot for 9 inch Diameter Jack Foot
- Availability of 6 Pack of SnapPads for 9 inch RV Feet
- Which Snap Pads Fit a 2023 Jayco Greyhawk 30Z RV Motorhome?
- How To Determine Which RV Jack Pads To Choose For A 2021 K-Z Durango Half-Ton Fifth Wheel
- Do you Have A SnapPad That Will Fit My RV/Travel Trailer?
- Snap Pads for 2013 American Trafition 42.9 footer
- Available Quantities of 9 SnapPad Jack Pads
- SnapPad Jack Pads for Itasca Meridian Motorhome
- Can SnapPads XTRA SP54FR4 Fit Lippert RV Leveling Feet
- Will the SnapPad Jack Stand Pads Work With Steady Fast or JT Strong Arm Stabilizer
- Can You Stack Snap Pads Onto Plastic Pads For Campsites That Have A Slope
- Using SnapPad Jack Pads On An Andersen Block
- Should I Choose SnapPad Or Stromberg Carlson Jack Pads For 9" Round Landing Gear?
- Snap Pad Jack Pad for Camper Jacks in 7" and 5.5"
- Snap Pads for 2020 Newmar Baystar 3014
- Determining The Correct SnapPads For A 2016 Keystone Sprinter Fifth Wheel Trailer
- Picking Out SnapPad for 2018 Fleetwood Flair 30
- Availability Of SnapPad Jack Pads For 9" Round Jack Feet