Can an Engine Oil Cooler be Used on a 1993 Toyota Pickup Truck with 3.0 Liter V6
Hi would this fit a 1993 Toyota pickup v6 3.0 litter.? Will this also be able to fit with the stock oil filter? Hope to here back?
asked by: Andrew F
Helpful Expert Reply:
Engine oil coolers are not vehicle specific so you can use one on your 1993 Toyota pickup. Cooler # D15502 will fit and includes the fittings you will need. Your motor takes thread size 3/4-16 and has an o-ring diameter of 2-3/4 inches.
In most cases the factory oil filter will fit but sometimes a shorter filter is required. For your truck you could use Fram filter # PH3600 or # PH3614. I have included a link to the instructions for you to view.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Lighting and Wiring Options for Flat-Towing a Jeep Wrangler Behind a Motor Home
- Q&A: Recommendation For Transmission Cooler on 2005 Ford Excursion 6.8L / V-10
- Q&A: 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Demco Base Plate Kit
- Q&A: Is Another Connector Needed For Curt Tow Bar Extension Cord w/ Socket C39HR
- Q&A: Recommended Oil Cooler for a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer 4.2 Liter I-6 Engine
- Q&A: Does Derale Stacked Plate Oil Cooler Kit # D15602 Come with Thermostat Bypass
- Article: Frequently Asked Questions About Transmission Coolers
- Q&A: Does Steering have to be Locked out to Flat Tow a Vehicle Behind a Motor Home
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: Engine Oil Coolers
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: 2 Steps for Finding the Right Weight Distribution Hitch Size
- Article: Breakaway Kit Installation for Single and Dual Brake Axle Trailers
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit