Correct TorkLift SuperHitch For 2018 Ram 3500
which super hitch and what super truss do I need for my 2018 Dodge Ram 3500. When I go to select it will only show cars, no trucks.
asked by: Steve G
The correct SuperHitch for your 2018 Ram 3500 is the TorkLift SuperHitch Magnum Trailer Hitch Receiver # TLD1108-30.
Then for the SuperTruss, that depends entirely on the length you need; for example, if you need a 42" extension you'd use the TorkLift SuperTruss Hitch Extension for SuperHitch Trailer Hitch Receivers - 42" Long # TLE1542.
I have added a link below to our entire selection of SuperTruss extensions.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Trailer Hitch
- Custom Fit Hitch
- Class V
- 2500 lbs TW
- 20000 lbs GTW
- 30000 lbs WD GTW
- 2 Inch Hitch
- 3000 lbs WD TW
- Visible Cross Tube
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Correct TorkLift Trailer Hitch For 2022 Ram 4500 Cab & Chassis
- Recommended Hitch for a 2022 Ram 3500
- How to Use Torklift Hitch Extender with 2014 Ram 3500 with Factory Hitch
- Are Tools Required When Installing/Removing Torklift SuperTruss
- What is Longest Torklift Hitch Extender
- How Much does the 42" Long TorkLift SuperTruss Hitch Extension Weigh
- Recommended Hitch Extension For Truck With Large Camper Overhang
- Hitch Extender for Towing Camper with Tailgate Down
- Using TorkLift SuperTruss Hitch Extension on 2017 Ram 3500
- Can Cargo Carrier be Used with a Super Hitch Original and SuperTruss Extension on 2015 Ford F-350
- What Size Hitch Opening Does Torklift SuperTruss part # TLE1542 Have
- Weight Distribution Recommendation for Camper Using Super Truss Extension
- Can 2011 GMC 3500 Sierra Tow 5 to 7k Trailer with 42 inch Extension
- 42" Trailer Hitch Receiver Extension For 2020 Ram 3500
- How to Tow a Trailer With Slide-In Truck Camper In Bed of 2015 Ram 3500
- Solution for 40 Hitch Extension on 2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic Dually With Truck Bed Camper
- Hitch and 42 inch Hitch Extender Recommendation for 2005 Ford F-350
- TorkLift SuperHitch and 42 Inch SuperTruss Extension for a 2003 Chevy Silverado 3500
- Which TorkLift SuperHitch Magnum Trailer Hitch Receiver Fits A 2021 Chevy Silverado 2500HD?
- Recommended Hitch Extender For My 2006 Silverado 2500 HD
- Recommended Heavy Duty Trailer Hitch Extension For 2020 Ford F-350
- Best Bike Rack for use With TorkLift SuperTruss on 2016 Ford F-350
- Recommended Trailer Hitch and Extension for 2008 Ram 3500 Dually with Dual Receivers
- Recommended Dual Receiver Trailer Hitch for Extension and Weight Distribution Due to Truck Camper
- How to Use a TorkLift SuperTruss Hitch Extension to Tow a Trailer with the Tailgate Down
- Trailer Hitch and Extension for 1996 GMC 2500 C/K With Truck Camper
- Hitch Extender for a 2015 Ford F-350 Towing with In-Bed Camper
- Trailer Hitch Extension for Use Behind a Truck Bed Camper