Will I Be Able to Use the HappiJac Extender Bracket w/out the Swing Out Extensions?
I bought the HappiJac hj54fr extension for a flatbed dually truck. I don’t have a swingout bracket and want to attach directly to the bracket . Are there instructions out there for direct attachment or do I need another bracket?
asked by: Kris R
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Camper Jacks
- Trailer Jack
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Happy Jack Extension and Swing Out Brackets for Clearance on a Ford F-450 Cab Chassis w/ Camper
- Does Swing Out Extension Bracket LC182496 Fit HappiJac Swing-Out Extender Bracket # HJ54FR
- Can Two Sets of Happijac Extender Brackets for Dually be Used at Same Time
- Will HappiJac Extender Brackets Put Excess Stress On Camper And Jacks
- Extender Bracket for HappiJac Camper Jacks
- Is HappiJac Swing-Out Extender Bracket # HJ54FR Sold Individually
- What Are the Dimensions of the HappiJack Swing-Out Extender Bracket # HJ54FR?
- Can HappiJac Swing-Out Extender Brackets Used with Northern Lite Factory Installed Dually Brackets
- HappiJac Swing Out Extension Brackets
- Is Happijac Swing Out Extender Bracket HJ54FR Same as Whats on 2019 Northern Lite 10-2 EXCD
- HappiJac Swing-Out Extender Bracket compatibility
- HappiJac Swing-Out Extender Brackets for Dually
- HappiJac Extension Brackets For Camper Jacks To Fit With Flat Bed Truck
- Electric Camper Jacks HappiJac Swing-Out Extender Brackets Are Compatible With
- Camper Jack Extensions For Clearing Dually Rear Wheels