bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Coupler Options for Lock N Roll Trailer End Connection


How do I convert my ball coupler style utility trailer to a receiver style for this item to work?


Expert Reply:

To utilize the Lock N Roll coupler system on your trailer you'll need one of the following styles:

- A-Frame # 336TS504
- Flat Plate # 336TS514
- 2" Channel # 336TS528
- 2-1/2" Channel # 336TS506
- 3" Channel # 336TS508

The part # 336TS520 you were looking at is only if you have a receiver style connection on your trailer, which is fairly rare. If you aren't sure what you have just shoot me a photo of your trailer coupler and I'll be more than happy to help you figure out the best coupler style for your trailer!

expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>