Recommended Gooseneck Hitch for 1997 Ford F-250/F-350 Cab and Chassis
Hey gang. I need a gooseneck bitch stop for a 97 Ford F Super Duty. Truck was bought a cab and chassis but I have a flatbed on it now. My frame is narrower than a 250 or 350 from those OBS years. I am 32foot outside to outside width. Not 36. Whatcha got? My 22 F450 just got wrecked so somewhat pressed for time with this. Thanks!
asked by: Justin
I do have an option for you but we don't have any custom gooseneck hitches for a 1997 Ford F-250/F-350 Cab and Chassis. That said, what you can do is go with the B&W Turnoverball Underbed Gooseneck Trailer Hitch part # BWGNRK1500 and have it installed professionally as additional gusset and supports would be needed. The custom hitches also don't work with flat-beds since the deck height is not the same between all brands. Therefore, custom fabrication would be needed regardless.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch Options For A 2019 Ram 3500 With CM ER Bed
- Q&A: Dimensions of B&W Turnoverball Underbed Gooseneck Trailer Hitch # BWGNRK1500
- Q&A: How Large is the Buyers 3375613500 Fabricator Hitch?
- Q&A: Placement of B&W Gooseneck Hitch for a 2008 Ford F-450 Flatbed
- Q&A: Gooseneck Hitch Solution for Truck with Service Body/Flat Bed
- Q&A: Will the B&W Companion Flatbed Gooseneck-to-5th-Wheel Hitch Corrode On Aluminum Flat-Bed
- Article: Gooseneck Trailer Hitch Information and Review
- Q&A: 5TH Wheel Hitch/Adapter For CM Truck Beds Flatbed On a 2016 Ram 3500
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Article: Testing Trailer Brake Magnets for Proper Function
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit