Reversible RV Roof Vent for Arctic Fox 860 Truck Camper
Hi we would like to upgrade the fan in our Arctic Fox 860 truck camper. We would like protection from rain and also dust! Some fans say not to be used above a shower? Two way fan sounds good. Don’t need remote control but would like to get a good one, especially with your sale on. Look forward to your advice.
asked by: James W
Helpful Expert Reply:
For what you are looking for the MAXXAIR RV roof vent part # MA00-05100K would be your best option. It's reversible so it can direct air into or out of the RV, has a cover on it that prevents rain from getting in when in use, and also has a bug screen so that it won't let bugs in when in use. It doesn't have a dust filter of any kind but there aren't any RV roof vents that do.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Valve Stem Extender Fitment For A 2023 Ram 4500
- Article: Stability Control for Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Q&A: Correct Replacement Circuit Board For A MaxxAir 5100K Model Fan
- Q&A: Can The MaxxAir Maxxfan Deluxe Be Mounted Backwards On A Trailer
- Q&A: Replacement LED Light Strip for Solera Power Awning
- Q&A: Power Requirements of the MaxxFan Deluxe Roof Vent w/ 12V Fan and Thermostat # MA00-05100K
- Q&A: 110 PSI Valve Stems for Trailer Tires
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Q&A: Does MaxxFan Deluxe Roof Vent Work With Lid Closed
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Article: Most Popular Wheel Bearings
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)
- Article: What are the Common Types of Propane Fittings Used on RVs?
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)