bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Bar Mount Assembly for Older Thule Hullavator 897


I have a hullavator that is about 12-15 years old. I need a replacement bar mount for it. Can you advise? Currently the hullavator is mounted to the rectangular/square bars that I added to my 2010 Toyota Highlander roof rack.


Helpful Expert Reply:

Looks like you have the older Thule Hullavator 897 which we do still carry a replacement bar mount assembly for with the part # TH753352403.

helpful expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>