Correct Replacement Lens for a Petersen 440-15 Taillight
I have Peterson 440-15 tail lights. Along with a main lens one of the red side marker is broken. It doesnt use screws to hold it in, rather it just snaps into a couple of slots and the tabs hold it in. Do you have the replacement for this? Thanks for the help...
asked by: Tony W
According to Petersen the correct replacement lens for their 440-15 lens is the Replacement Stop/Tail Red Lens for Peterson Incandescent Square Combination Tail Lights # 440-15R.
This is going to be a direct replacement for the 440-15 taillight you have currently. I went through all of the replacement lens's for their 440-15 taillights and they all use the same # 440-15R lens.
- Q&A: Is 440-15R The Correct Replacement Lens for Monarch 5124 Tail Light
- Q&A: Does the Replacement Tail Light Lens # AL8RB-1G Go to a Light with License Plate Function
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: Trailer Lighting Requirements
- Q&A: Replacement Lens For PM 440 151
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between ST175/80D13 Tires and ST175/80R13 Trailer Tires
- Q&A: Why Do Trailer Tires Have Higher PSI Listing Than Passenger Vehicle Tires
- Q&A: Does Curt Front Mount Trailer Hitch Sit Higher than Draw-Tite on a 2004 Dodge Ram 4x4
- Q&A: Is Trimming Required for Installation of the Curt Front Mount Hitch # C31017 on a Dodge Ram
- Article: RV Propane 101: How Does My RV's Propane System Work?
- Article: Hand Winches
- Article: 30-Amp and 50-Amp RV Service: 8 Things You Need to Know