Does the Trailer Need to be Level and Parked on Level Ground to Use e99044 Tongue Weight Scale
Mike, When you say the trailer should be level to the ground, when using the Sherline Trailer Tongue Weight Scale # 5780, do you mean it should be Horizontal? Or, do you mean it has to be on level ground to be accurately weighed? My trailer rests on a slight slope so I have to raise the front end higher than the back end to get the trailer truly level. When parallel to the ground the trailer is actually not level. Help! Thanks.
asked by: Karl P
You will want the trailer to be on level ground and level (parallel) with the level ground to use the etrailer Tongue Weight Scale for Campers and Utility Trailers # e99044.
You may have to go to an empty parking lot or a different street to get more level ground. Otherwise the reading will not be accurate.
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Is There a Tongue Weight Scale For Trailers Under 1000-lbs
- When Do You Measure The Trailer Tongue Weight For Setting Up Weight Distribution On Imagine 3100RD?
- Tongue Weight Scale for Scamp 16 Camper
- What Does Trailer Tongue Weight Scale Weigh
- Is Weight Distribution System Needed for 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Towing Cherokee Wolf Pup
- How to Determine When Trailer Weight Distribution System is Needed
- Determining Tongue Weight to Choose Weight Distribution System
- How to Choose Correct Weight Distribution Hitch
- How to Use etrailer Tongue Weight Scale
- Shank Diameter of Trailer Ball Included With etrailer e99044 Tongue Weight Scale
- Does etrailer Tongue Weight Scale for Campers and Utility Trailers # e99044 Need Calibration
- Accuracy of etrailer Tongue Weight Scale for Campers and Utility Trailers
- Is it Ok to Use an etrailer.com e99044 if There is an Air Bubble in the Gauge?
- Does the Plug on the etrailer Tongue Weight Scale Need to be Perforated
- Can the etrailer Tongue Weight Scale Be Stored In Sub-Zero Temperatures?
- How to Properly Weigh my Trialer to not Exceed my Vehicles Towing Weight Rating
- How to Select Weight Distribution System Spring Bars to Match Measured Trailer Tongue Weight
- Etrailer Tongue Weight Scale VS. Sherline Tongue Weight Scale
- Determining Weight Distribution System Requirements Based on Trailer Loaded Tongue Weight
- What is Trailer Tongue Weight & How Can it be Measured
- How to Store etrailer Tongue Weight Scale e99044
- Margin of Error for the etrailer Trailer Tongue Weight Scale
- Solution for Sway Control When Towing Boat Trailer with 2011 Chevy Avalanche
- Is 560 lbs a Good Tongue Weight on a 2,820 lb Boat Trailer
- Can Block be Used Under etrailer Tongue Weight Scale
- Availability Of Trailer Tongue Weight Scale
- How to Determine Tongue Weight with Weight Distribution System Connected
- How Stable Is Horse Trailer On The Road Since Axles Are So Far Back?
- How to Measure Loaded Trailer Tongue Weight
- Recommendation of How To Use a Sherline Scale with a Hensley Weight Distribution Hitch and Stinger