What Are the Differences Between the Kuat Piston Pro and Piston Pro X Bike Racks
What is difference between Kuat Piston Pro X and Pro?
asked by: Richard
There are some subtle difference between the Kuat Piston Pro Bike Rack for 2 Bikes # KU76ZR and the Kuat Piston Pro X Bike Rack for 2 Bikes # KU98VR.
Overall the two racks are very similar, there are just some subtle differences/upgrades on the Piston Pro X. Both racks feature ratcheting arms with hydro-pneumatic pistons, cradle-less wheel trays, spring-loaded foot and hand pedal that lets you tilt and fold the rack with ease, easy installation with the flatlock cam system and keyed-a-like locks to deter theft of your bikes and the rack. They also both have a 67 lb. per bike weight capacity.
The Piston Pro X also features integrated LED brake lights and turn signals and a 1-Bike or 2-bike add-on option. The color scheme is also different. The Piston Pro is a black powder coated aluminum rack and steel hitch while the Piston Pro X is a gray powder coated aluminum rack and steel hitch.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Hitch Bike Racks
- Platform Rack
- Folding Rack
- Tilt-Away Rack
- Wheel Mount
- Bike and Hitch Lock
- 2 Bikes
- Class 3
- Fits 2 Inch Hitch
more information >
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Loading Ramp For Kuat Piston Pro Bike Rack
- Can Bikes With Fenders be Carried With Kuat Piston Pro Bike Rack
- Kuat Piston Pro KU76ZR - Can I Use (2) 1-Bike Add-On To Make A 4 Bike Rack
- Does Euphree City Robin X Work on Kuat Piston Pro without Adapter Straps
- Can Wheel Trays of Kuat NV Bike Rack be Reversed
- Will The Inno Tire Hold Bike Rack Carry an E-Bike With 4" Wide Tires?