bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Installation of Lock N Roll Coupler on Travel Trailer


What If have standard ball mount for travel trailer but want to convert to an articulated hitch system? Any option short of cutting and welding? Thanks


Expert Reply:

Since you have a travel trailer I'm assuming you have an A-frame coupler on it. If that is the case, the only option would be to cut that off and weld on the Lock N Roll Articulating Coupler # 336TS504.

I understand not wanting to have to do this, but assuming you plan on off-road towing or overlanding it will be worth it. We recommend taking it to a certified welder for installation. On the vehicle side you will also want a Lock N Roll Articulating Hitch like # 336VS503505.

expert reply by:
Robin H

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>