Can the Malone Axis Load Roller Be Used on a 2x6 Board
Can I mount the Malone Axis Load roller on top of a wood 2x6? Trying to roll my rowboat out of the water onto 2x6 rack next to my float home. Need some sort of bracket that can screw onto the 2 inch actually 1-5/8 edge. Thanks!
asked by: Cynthia W
While the Malone Axis Load Roller # MAL52VR was not designed for that type of use, if you can figure out a way to mount brackets on the 2x6 for the roller, I do not see a reason why you can't use it for that purpose and in that manner.
- Q&A: Recommended Roof Rack for a 2023 Ford F-250 Crew Cab
- Q&A: How Is Rhino-Rack Roof Rack System Installed On Camper Shell
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between the Rhino Rack # Y02-490B-ST and the # Y02-490B ?
- Q&A: Are There 1/4 Turn Channel Nuts For The Bottom Channels In The Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform?
- Q&A: How To Install the Spindle Nut on a 12,000 Pound Dexter Axle
- Q&A: What Ladders Racks Are Compatible with RetraxPRO XR Hard Tonneau Cover for 2022 Ford F-150
- Q&A: Recommended Crossbars For RetraxPRO XR Tonneau Cover On a 2021 Ford F-150 5-1/2' Short Bed
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: How to Strap a Kayak to a Roof Rack in 4 Steps (With Pictures)
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: Double-Eye Trailer Suspension System Review
- Article: How to Accurately Measure Trailer Leaf Springs
- Article: How to Raise Your Travel Trailer Height
- Article: Trailer Maintenance Schedule