Gooseneck Hitch For 2018 Ram 3500 Cab & Chassis
I have a 2018 Ram 3500 cab and chassis and Im looking to tow a gooseneck trailer. I dont have a bed/flatbed or anything that can hold the hitch other than the frame itself so, please help me find all the parts I need. Also, minimal welding/fabrication is preferred. Thanks,
asked by: Fadi
There isn't a hitch that mounts directly to the frame of your 2018 Ram 3500 cab and chassis so you'll have to have some type of flatbed or plate welded to the frame in order to use a gooseneck hitch. I know it's not what you want to hear but there's honestly just no other option. If you do that you can then use the B&W Turnoverball Underbed Gooseneck Trailer Hitch for Flatbed Trucks # BWGNRK1500.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch Options For A 2019 Ram 3500 With CM ER Bed
- Q&A: Dimensions of B&W Turnoverball Underbed Gooseneck Trailer Hitch # BWGNRK1500
- Q&A: How Large is the Buyers 3375613500 Fabricator Hitch?
- Q&A: 5TH Wheel Hitch/Adapter For CM Truck Beds Flatbed On a 2016 Ram 3500
- Q&A: Will the B&W Companion Flatbed Gooseneck-to-5th-Wheel Hitch Corrode On Aluminum Flat-Bed
- Q&A: Placement of B&W Gooseneck Hitch for a 2008 Ford F-450 Flatbed
- Article: Gooseneck Trailer Hitch Information and Review
- Q&A: Is the 21K Recessed Demco Recon Able to Safely Tow a 20K Momentum 5th Wheel Toy Hauler
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Article: Testing Trailer Brake Magnets for Proper Function
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Article: RV Cell Boosters, How Do They Work?