bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Camper Tie-Downs For A 2008 Ford F-250 With A 6-3/4' Bed  


I am looking for the part number for the rear camper tie downs. My truck is a 2008 F250 6 3/4 bed. Can you provide?


Expert Reply:

For your 2008 Ford F-250 with a 6-3/4' bed you'll need the TorkLift Camper Tie-Downs - Front # TLF2012 and Rear # TLF3004. If you have running boards or steps that extend under the bed then you'll need to remove them in order to fit the front tie-downs.

To Complete your setup you'll also need some turnbuckles like the TorkLift AnchorGuard Derringer Turnbuckles for Truck Camper Tie-Downs # TLS9020.

expert reply by:
Kevin C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>