4-Way Wiring Harness For Boat Trailer With Blinkers on Trailer Tongue
Meed a boat trailer wiring harness. My boat has side blinkers by the tounge and running lights by the rear tire then tail lights. Is there a harness that has this option? Or do you have to splice into the harness for those?
asked by: Gino
Your boat trailer will still use a regular 4-way wiring harness like the # A25W2GWB. Splicing will be required since there are no specific wiring harnesses designed for blinkers like yours. More than likely you have enough wiring running off the blinkers on the tongue to splice in without adding additional wiring. If not, you can use the # DW02359-1 to add wire and make the connection.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Single Wire
- 16 Gauge
more information >
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Trailer Wiring Recommendation for 4-Way Wishbone Replacement on 1997 Car Hauler
- Troubleshooting Wishbone Wiring
- Wishbone Trailer 4-Way Wiring for Aluminum Trailer
- How To Connect Ground Wires On Snowmobile Trailer With Thick Steel Frame?
- Availability of 16 Gauge Wire for Trailer Lights
- Tracker Boat Trailer Wires With 7 Wires Connecting Into A 4 Pin Plug
- Recommended 4-Way Flat Wiring Harness For an Aluminum Trailer
- Wiring for Thinline LED Trailer Taillight # A25W2GWB
- Should Ground Wire of Trailer Wiring Run to Frame of Trailer or Back to Light Assemblies
- Trailer Light Kits With Wishbone Wiring And Full Length Ground, Running Lights and Brake/Turn Wires
- Replacement Trailer Lighting and Wiring Harness for a Big Tex 70PL Utility Trailer
- Grounding a 4-Way Wishbone Trailer Connector
- Recommended Trailer Wiring Harness for a Boat Trailer
- Availability of 25 Foot Long Replacement 4-Way Harness for Trailer
- What Type of Trailer Wiring Does Boat Trailer Typically Have
- How To Wire 4-Pole Harness with 5 Wires
- Submersible Tail Lights and 4-Way Wiring With Full Length Ground Wires For 15' Aluminum Boat Trailer
- What Gauge Wiring Is Used On the 25 Ft 4-Way Trailer Wiring Harness # A25W2GWB?
- Parts Needed To Wire a Tandem Axle Trailer With a 7-Way and Full Length Ground Wires
- Parts Needed to Add 4-Way to Trailer & Tow With Vehicle With 7-Way
- Replacement Wiring Harness For a Adams Drift Boat Trailer
- Can a 4-Way Flat Harness With Full Length Ground Wires Be Used In Place Of Grounding To Frame?
- Trailer Wiring Harness Compatible with Peterson 435800 Trailer Stop/Turn/Taillight
- Recommended Oval Taillight Wiring Kit for Kayak Trailer
- How To Wire A Trailer With A 4-Pole Wire Harness
- Can 7-Way and 4-Way Both Install on Trailer for Separate Wiring Circuits
- Replacement 4-Way Flat Trailer Wiring Harness For 10' Trailer
- Troubleshooting Trailer Lights on a Jayco Camper Flashing All Lights When Running Lights Are On
- Parts Needed To Install A Trailer Tail Light That Has 4 Wires