VanTred BedRug that Fits 1995 Ford E-150
Hi, Im looking at getting a rubber liner for my van. Im looking at your VanTred Custom Floor Mat for Cargo Vans - Black - Thermoplastic Item # VTRF92 My van is a 1995 E150, but I wanted to send you the vin to confirm this would fit. I ripped all the carpet out of it and even need something for the front area as well if you have anything. Here is my vin: 1FMEE11N2SHB40610 Thanks very much!
asked by: Chase
I don't have a way to do anything with your VIN but as long as your 1995 Ford Van E-150 is standard length the VanTred BedRug # VTRF92 is correct fit for it. If instead you have the extended length you would instead want the part # VTRF92X.
We do not have any front floor mats for your van at this time.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Cargo Van Mats
- Thermoplastic over Foam
- 1/2 Inch Thick
more information >
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- 1998 Ford E-350 Cargo Van Floor Mat Recommendation
- Does The VanTred by BedRug part # VTRF92 Fit a 2014 Ford E-350
- Is the VanTred Custom Floor Mat # VTRF92 Waterproof
- Will the VanTred Custom Floor Mat Fit a Passenger Model 2006 Ford E-350
- How to Install the VanTred Custom Floor Mat VTRF92 on a 2004 Ford E-350 Van
- Will the BedRug Cargo Van Mats # VTRF92 Fit in a 1999 Ford Econoline E-250 with a Standard Bed
- BedRug Cargo Van Mat for 2004 Ford Econline 350 Superduty XLT
- Will BedRug Cargo Van Mat # VRF92X Fit 2006 Ford E-350 with Extended Wheelbase
- Do VanTred Mats for Vans Tuck Underneath Door Sills