Replacement Tail Lights for Wave Runner SeaDoo Trailer
i have a trailer for my waver runner sea doo that came with submersilble rectangular taillights. I need to replace the inner electronics that have become corroded. The exterior plastics are fine just need the new bulb holder assembly etc. This light has a clear plastic lense that covers the electronics electronics water tight. Do you sell the electronics parts separately? I need both sides.
asked by: Paul R
To replace the inner parts of your trailer tail lights you'll need to replace the entire assemblies and for that I recommend the Optronics LED Combination Trailer Tail Lights # TLL160RK.
We have replacement lenses for tail lights but not the body or the inner electrical parts, unfortunately. If the tail lights I mentioned above don't match the style that you have feel free to shoot me some photos with dimensions and I'll be happy to see if we have any that match what you're needing!
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Q&A: Replacement Taillight Solution for Lens Number S2T216AP2
- Article: Trailer Lighting Requirements
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)
- Article: Testing Trailer Brake Magnets for Proper Function
- Q&A: Replacement Remote Receiver for Retrax Powered Retractable Tonneau Covers
- Article: Most Popular Wheel Bearings
- Q&A: Replacement Lens for Optronics Tail Light S2T216AP2
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 5-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)
- Q&A: Where is the Brake Switch Wire on a 2014 GMC Savana Van to Install a Brake Controller
- Q&A: Submersible Tail Lights with Triangular Connector to Upgrade Trailer
- Q&A: Instructions to Wire a Trailer for Electric Brakes
- Q&A: Upgrading A 5 Flat To A 7 Way And Where To Connect Reverse Solenoid Wire
- Article: Overview of Lubricating Grease