Is The Curt Custom Fifth Wheel Installation Kit # C16411-204 Compatible with PullRite #4409 Adapter?
will this bed rail system work with the pullrite 4400 superglide? I have the 4409 industry standard rail adapter kit which includes the attaching rail assembly. I just need to know if this kit will work with this bed rail kit?
asked by: Adam A
Yes, the Curt Custom Fifth Wheel Installation Kit # C16411-204 will work with the PullRite 4409 rail adapter as it is designed to fit the industry standard rail pattern which Curt utilizes. The custom mounting brackets included with the kit will fit your 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 short bed.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Will The RBW Lil Rocker 5TH Wheel Hitch Fit In a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD?
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Q&A: Does Truck with 6-1/2 ft bed Have to Use Slider Hitch for Turning Clearance with Fifth Wheel Hitch
- Q&A: Do Holes in the Frame of a 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 get Used for Install of Fifth Wheel Rails
- Q&A: Best 5th Wheel Hitch That Works With The Lippert Turning Point Pin Box
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Q&A: Will B&W Companion Slider Base For Ford Fuper Duty Puck System Fit B&W Companion Head For Chevy
- Q&A: Is the Reese Elite Puck System for Chevy the Same Exact Configuration as the OEM GM Puck System?
- Q&A: Recommended 5th Wheel Rail Kit for a 2024 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Article: Sidewinder with Rotating Turret for Short Bed Pickups
- Article: 5th Wheel Hitch Installation | The Ultimate DIY Guide
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: Stability Control for Heavy Duty Vehicles