bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Lid Option For An RV Roof Vent


Need vent cover for a camper.


Expert Reply:

If you're just wanting to replace the lid of your RV's roof vent the MaxxAir UniMaxx Universal Replacement Lid for RV and Trailer Roof Vent # MA00-335002 would be a compatible option since it comes with a universal-fit hinge. This hinge will bolt to the sides of your vent and allow for the installation of a standard MaxxAir vent lid over your vent, regardless of the brand.

expert reply by:
Kevin C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>