Camper Tie Down that Fits 2013 Ford F-350 King Ranch Long Bed OEM Hitch
Camper Tie downs for 2013 F350 King Ranch 8ft bed w/ factory fold down step under front area of bed fuel fill area drivers side and passenger and factory hitch.
asked by: Brian V
For you truck we have the Happijac tie downs part # LC182910-182971 as a confirmed fit but Torklift does not have a front tie down that fits due to the step boards you have.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Camper Tie-Downs
- Front and Rear Tie-Downs
- Custom Fit
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: How to Mount a Truck Bed Camper
- Q&A: Recommended Camper Tie-Downs For A 2008 Ford F-250 With A 6-3/4' Bed
- Q&A: 7-Way Trailer Plug Adapter or Compatibility with Lance Slide-In Truck Bed Camper
- Q&A: Sway Bar Recommendation for 2013 Ford F-350 King Ranch Single Rear Wheel
- Article: 30-Amp and 50-Amp RV Service: 8 Things You Need to Know
- Article: 4-Step Guide to Installing RV Solar Power
- Q&A: Choosing Between Frame Mount and Universal Camper Tie-Downs for Ford F-350
- Q&A: Recommended Camper Tie-Downs For A 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually With An 8' Bed
- Q&A: Correct Front and Rear TorkLift Camper Tie Downs for a 2016 Ford F-350 Dually
- Q&A: Which Is Better, The Curt A-Series Or Q-Series Fifth Wheel Hitches
- Article: What are the Common Types of Propane Fittings Used on RVs?
- Article: 2 Steps for Hooking Up an External Propane Tank to Your RV
- Article: Stability Control for Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Article: Which RV Propane Tank Size Do I Need?