Troubleshooting Power Watchdog Surge Protector Not Allowing Low Voltage Warings To Adjust Over 108V
Kevin C recommends with the 30 amp # HU97FR - placing the low end voltage alarm at 109v and the high end 127v so that you have a 5v buffer to notify you before it gets out of the safe zone. I have a HU97FR, 30Amp Unit and my low voltage setting will go no higher than 108v. Is something wrong with my unit? I would prefer setting my low Voltage alert to 113v.
asked by: Bill
You may have something wrong with your Power Watchdog Surge Protector # HU97FR. First I recommend verifying you have the most up to date version of the Hughes app installed on your smart phone. Then if the app will still not allow you to change the low and high limits try removing the device and reinstalling it. Be sure to set the limits immediately after connecting the Watchdog to your smartphone.
If the problems still occur you will want to contact Hughes to discuss the option of a replacement component.
Featured Help Information
- Article: 30-Amp and 50-Amp RV Service: 8 Things You Need to Know
- Q&A: What Is the Internal Clearance of the 30A SurgeMinder Surge Protector?
- Article: 2 Steps for Finding the Right Weight Distribution Hitch Size
- Q&A: What is Difference Between 30 amp Surge Protectors from Hughes Autoformers
- Q&A: Using a 30 Amp RV Surge Protector with 50 Amp Service
- Q&A: Should I go with the Emergency Shut Down Version Portable Power Watchdog
- Article: 5 Things to Know About Weight Distribution Hitches
- Q&A: Recommended Flat Towing Set Up for a 2019 Chevy Colorado
- Q&A: How Far In Do The Rails Of The TruXedo Sentry CT Hard Tonneau Sit In The Bed Of A Truck
- Q&A: Replacement Microwave for my High Pointe EC942K9E in Stainless
- Article: Towing a Trailer? Let's Talk About Brake Controllers
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Article: The Best Trailer Tongue Locks for Preventing Trailer Theft
- Article: 7 Common Questions Everyone Has About Trailer Tires