Replacement Landing Gear Set For A 2002 Thor Citation 32 5th Wheel Trailer
I have a 2002 Citation 32 5th Wheel Camper that has Atwood landing gear. I believe the follow leg is stripped out, and is no longer in sync with the lead leg. I am not able to find any specific model information. What are my options for a replacement?
asked by: Seth C
Since Atwood is no longer in business you're looking at a total replacement of the landing set unless you can find a replacement follow leg secondhand. You'll want to measure the weld stop locations on your current landing gear set to see if there's a matching fit so that you don't have to cut off the mounting brackets and weld on new ones. The Bulldog Tandem Landing Gear Set # BD500162 you were looking at has common weld stop measurements (pictured below) so it would likely be a fit.
(click to enlarge)
- Q&A: How to Measure to Pick Out Replacement Landing Gear for a Trailer
- Q&A: Best Landing Gear Upgrade Options for 5th Wheel Trailer
- Q&A: 5th Wheel Landing Gear Motor Makes Loud Clicking Noise and Will Not Raise Trailer
- Article: How Much Solar Power Do I Need For My RV?
- Article: Does Solar Panel Type Really Matter?
- Q&A: Determining The Correct Replacement Landing Gear For A 2005 Thor Tahoe Transport 5th Wheel
- Article: What To Look For When Buying Ratchet Straps
- Q&A: Replacement Landing Gear for 2010 Open Range 5th-Wheel Trailer
- Q&A: Troubleshooting Landing Gear on Fuzion Toy Hauler That Will No Longer Lift Trailer
- Q&A: Parts Needed to Operate 25K etrailer Landing Gear Jack on a TopHat Trailer
- Article: Trailer Lighting Requirements
- Article: Best Landing Gear
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Article: 5 Things to Know About Weight Distribution Hitches