Recommended 5th Wheel Rails for a 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500
Looking for 5th wheel rail for a Curt 16k that will fit a 2016 Chevy 2500 gas.
asked by: Tom O
For your 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500, I recommend the Curt Custom Fifth Wheel Installation Kit item # C16411-204.These are made in the USA and fit all models and bed lengths of the 2016 Silverado 2500's with or without a diesel engine.
The Curt item # C16411-204 rails are industry standard which means they are compatible with your Curt 5th wheel hitch along with most 5th wheel hitches on the market. The brackets are custom fit and install in pre-existing holes in your Silverado's frame.
I have attached an installation video below so you can see how to get them set up.
To make towing with a 5th wheel easier, I recommend adding the Curt 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Custom Wiring Harness w/ 7-Pole Connector - 7' Long item # C56070. This harness puts a 4-way and 7-way connector in the bed of your truck and allows you to keep the one on your bumper. This makes hooking up to your 5th wheel trailer easier and more convenient.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Custom Fit Vehicle Wiring
- Fifth Wheel and Gooseneck Wiring
- 7 Feet Long
- Custom Fit
- 7 Round - Blade
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Q&A: Does Truck with 6-1/2 ft bed Have to Use Slider Hitch for Turning Clearance with Fifth Wheel Hitch
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Q&A: Do Holes in the Frame of a 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 get Used for Install of Fifth Wheel Rails
- Q&A: Best 5th Wheel Hitch That Works With The Lippert Turning Point Pin Box
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Q&A: How To Install Fifth Wheel Hitch Rails In A Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Short Bed
- Q&A: Will B&W Companion Slider Base For Ford Fuper Duty Puck System Fit B&W Companion Head For Chevy
- Q&A: Is the Reese Elite Puck System for Chevy the Same Exact Configuration as the OEM GM Puck System?
- Q&A: Recommended 5th Wheel Rail Kit for a 2024 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Article: Sidewinder with Rotating Turret for Short Bed Pickups
- Article: 5th Wheel Hitch Installation | The Ultimate DIY Guide
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)