Which Ventline Screen is Whiter Polar or Birch White
IL need a replacement screen for a Ventline 2094 unit. You offer Birch or Polar White. Which one is the brightest white ?
asked by: Harry
Polar white is the whiter white than Birch so since it seems like you want the whitest option you would want the part # BVC0573-41.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- RV Vents and Fans
- Roof Vent
more information >
- Q&A: Vent Screen and Screen Base to Replace Part Numbers VD0433 and VD0434 on 2011 Grey Wolf 26RL
- Q&A: Correct Replacement Frame and Screen for Ventline Vent with VD0434 Screen
- Q&A: Replacement Screens For Ventline VD0434 With and Without Switch
- Q&A: Replacement Frame for Ventline Roof Vent VDO434
- Q&A: Replacement Part For Ventline Manual Roof Vents P/N VDO 433 & VDO 434
- Q&A: Replacement Screen for Ventline Ventadome VD0433 Trailer Roof Vent
- Q&A: Replacement Screen for Ventline Ventadome Trailer Roof Vents Model VD0434
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Article: How to Replace an RV Roof Vent Cover
- Article: 30-Amp and 50-Amp RV Service: 8 Things You Need to Know
- Article: How to Mount a Truck Bed Camper
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: Parts Needed to Add Hydraulic Disc Brakes to a Trailer
- Article: What are the Common Types of Propane Fittings Used on RVs?