bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Extension Sewer Hose to Cover 80 Feet and Connect to a RhinoFlex Sewer Hose  


I also need a sewer hose that can extend to 75’ However I also need an end that goes from 3” to 4” To go into PCV on one and and the other needs to have a fitting that has twist lock to go to rhino sewer hose can you give me the part numbers My email is [email protected] Laurel


Expert Reply:

We don't have just one 75' sewer hose, so the best we can do is recommend using 4 of the Camco HTS Standard RV Sewer Hose # CAM39611 and connect them using the Camco RV Sewer Hose Internal Coupler # CAM39203 which will give you 80' of hose.

To connect this hose to your RhinoFlex hose, you'll just need to attach the Camco RV Sewer Hose Straight Adapter w/ Bayonets # CAM39413 using the Camco RV Sewer Hose Twist-It Clamps # CAM39553.

expert reply by:
Bryce D

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>