bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Hardware Recommendation for a Draw Tite Hitch part # 24943


Ive misplaced the fastener kit for this hitch, 24943. Can I get a new kit? Thanks


Expert Reply:

If you know the manufacturer and model of your trailer hitch you can visit our website and then select part # RHK. This will take you to our page for replacement hardware for trailer hitches. On the right side of the page you would enter the trailer hitch number (24943) and then add it to your cart. That's all you need to do to get a replacement hardware kit for your trailer hitch for your vehicle.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>