bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Cycling Conversion Kit for a Thule/Chariot Stroller


I want to buy a bike conversion kit for my 2001 chariot cts double. Do you know what conversion kit I need and is it possible to buy one?


Expert Reply:

If it is not a Chinook then you would use cycling kit # TH20100506.

There are no conversion kits available for strollers made prior to 2011.

expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>