Ladder Rack Recommendation for a 2013 Nissan Titan with a 5-1/2 ft Bed
I have a 2013 Nissan Titan with a 5 1/2 foot box is there a ladder rack I can use
asked by: Richard Q
Yes, the TracRac TracONE Truck Bed Ladder Rack # TH27000XT-EX that you referenced would work well for your 2013 Nissan Titan with a 5-1/2 foot bed as long as you do not have the utili-track system. If so, you would need to remove it prior to installation.
I attached an install video and installation instructions for this product for you to check out also.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Will the Pace Edwards Contractor Rig Rack Truck Bed Ladder Rack Fit a 2024 Ford F-250?
- Q&A: Recommended Ladder Rack For A 2013 Dodge Ram With 6-1/2' Bed
- Q&A: Is Cantilever Higher Than Thule TracRac Crossbars on Truck Bed
- Q&A: Recommended Pace Edwards Contractor Rig For A 2018 Ford F-150 Super Crew Cab 5.5' Bed
- Article: Best Ladder Racks
- Q&A: Pace Edwards JackRabbit Retractable Tonneau Cover w Contractor Rig Rack that fits 2019 Ford F-250
- Q&A: Parts Needed to Use a Yakima OverHaul HD Ladder Rack and Roof Rack with a Pace Edwards Ultra Groove
- Q&A: Available Types of Ladder Rack for 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 with 6-Foot Bed
- Article: How to Tie a Ladder to a Roof Rack
- Article: Hard Tonneau Covers vs Soft Tonneau Covers
- Article: Stability Control for Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Article: Towing a Trailer? Let's Talk About Brake Controllers
- Article: Performance Chips and Modules
- Article: Roof Rack Information