Installation Kit and Base Rail Recommendation for a 2005 Ford F-350 with a Valley 5th Wheel Hitch
I have Valley fifth wheel hitch and need a second set of rails do you sell some that will work for me. There going in a 2005 ford F350 thanks
asked by: Josh M
Helpful Expert Reply:
As long as your Valley hitch uses the industry standard above bed base rails, then I recommend installing the Reese Custom Fifth Wheel Installation Kit and Base Rails, # RP50082-58. This kit comes with custom frame brackets that do not require any frame drilling to install and the included base rails are compatible with all fifth wheel hitches that use the standard above bed rails. If you have a Valley UBS hitch, then we do not have an install kit that will work.
We have installed this on a 2006 F-350 so I attached the installation video for you to check out. The installation will be the same on your 2005 model.
I have attached a link to all of the fifth wheel installation kit and base rails that will work with your 2005 Ford F-350 for you to check out. You will notice that they are paired with a fifth wheel hitch, but you can disregard the fifth wheel hitch recommendation if your hitch is compatible with the standard above-bed base rails.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Will the B&W Universal 5th Wheel Rails Work w/ a Reese 30032 5th Wheel Hitch?
- Q&A: Fifth Wheel Rail Kit Recommendation for a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Short Bed
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Q&A: Which Is Better, The Curt A-Series Or Q-Series Fifth Wheel Hitches
- Q&A: Recommended 5th Wheel Rails for a 2023 Ford F-250
- Q&A: Bracket Installation Instructions for 15K Fifth Wheel Hitch # 30047 on a 2004 Ford Super Duty
- Q&A: Recommended 5th Wheel Rail Kit for a 2024 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Q&A: Comparing Curt A16 and Q16 Fifth Wheel Hitches
- Article: Best 2020 Heavy Duty Trucks for Towing a 5th Wheel
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: Adapters for Towing a 5th Wheel Trailer with a Gooseneck Hitch
- Article: Guide to Choosing the Best Truck for 5th-Wheel Towing
- Article: 5th Wheel Hitch Installation | The Ultimate DIY Guide